- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1847, Apr 19 Owned Buffalo Customs District.
- 1847, Jun 16 Collided with schooner ELLEN PARKER between Dunkirk & Buffalo.
- 1847, Sep 21 Owned John F. Porter, Buffalo.
- 1847, Oct 1 Struck by Lightening near Mackinac.
- 1848, Jun 20 Owned William O. Brown, Buffalo.
- 1849, Mar 9 Collided with brig. EUREKA on Lake Huron, Captain Later died of injuries received.
- 1853, Jun 28 Damaged in heavy squall on Lake Erie.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Unique ID