- 197' 7 1/2"
- 28' 1"
- 10' 11"
- Tonnage Old Style
- 583 36/95
History and Notes
- Ran Buffalo, NY to Toledo, OH & Sandusky, OH.
- 1848, Apr 20 Broke Crank, Erie, PA, Lake Erie.
- 1848, Oct Owned L. Brooks.
- 1850, Apr 12 Owned Charles M. Reed, Erie, PA; overhauled.
- 1851, Nov 1 Collided with & sank schooner ONEIDA, Black River, OH, Lake Erie.
- 1851-52 Wintered Dunkirk, NY; "considerably damaged".
- 1852, Mar/Apr Stuck in ice with 200 passengers, Erie, PA, Lake Erie.
- 1855 or 56, May Struck rock & damaged, Erie, PA.
- 1855, Oct Lost smoke stacks in storm, Fairport, OH.
- 1856, May 18 Collided with a schooner near Six Mile Creek, Lake Erie.
- 1858, Oct 13 Owned Levi Allen, Buffalo.
- 1860, Jul Dismantled; owned J. Leonard, Erie, PA.
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- Maritime History of the Great Lakes- Internet
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID