- Original Owner
- Furman, Merrill & A. Sweet
- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
- 16,000 bushels
history and notes
- 1848, Jun Launched.
- 1848-50 Enrolled Chicago, IL.
- 1852-55 Enrolled Detroit, MI.
- 1854, May 25 Collided in fog with & sank propeller DETROIT, Saginaw Bay, Lake Huron.
- 1857-67 Enrolled Chicago; enrolled Milwaukee, WI. 1863.
- 1858, Oct Ashore with lumber, Bailey's Harbor, Lake Michigan.
- 1860 Owned Burch & Co., Chicago.
- 1860, May Holed by ice, drifted ashore, Lake Erie.
- 1863 Owned John S. Reed, Chicago; rebuilt 375 tons.
- 1864 Owned Kirby & Carpenter, Milwaukee.
- 1865 Readmeasured 297.04 gross tons.
- 1867, Jun Sank Marquette, MI, Lake Superior.
- 1869, Sep 21 Sank.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Julius Wolff
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID