- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
- 276 40/95
History and Notes
- 1848 Enrolled Cape Vincent.
- 1848, Jul 13 Arrived Buffalo, NY from Sandusky, OH with wheat.
- 1856 Rebuilt; 278 tons.
- 1860 Owned Fowler & Esseltyne, Clayton, NY.
- 1860, May 16 Grounded Fighting Island; released next day.
- 1861, May 16 Rebuilt by John Oades, Clayton, NY; lengthened; 325 tons; owned Merrick Line.
- 1863 317 tons.
- 1865 Readmeasured; 237.94 gross tons.
- 1869 Chicago District.
- 1871 Owned H.S. Halsted, Chicago, IL; repaired.
- 1871, Oct 3 Wrecked Lake Huron.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Inland Lloyds’ Marine Directory
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID