- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1874, Jul 8 Capsized off Lexington, MI, Lake Huron.
- 1875, Sep 18 Ashore Pt. Pelee Island, Lake Erie; drydocked, Detroit, MI.
- 1880, Nov 8 Capsized near False Duck Island, Lake Ontario; all lost; righted & towed to Kingston, ONT.
- 1881 Rebuilt.
- 1883, Sep Beached Port Colborne, ONT; towed into harbor & capsized; damaged steamer CHIEFTAIN.
- 1890 Towed by ARMENIA.
- 1919 Owned Kaine & Bird Transportation Co., QUE; scrapped or abandoned.
- John O. Greenwood
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Canadian Sessional Papers
- Canadian Registers
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID