- Original Owner
- Francis Whitney et al
- 25' 3"
- 8' 9"
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1847 Enrolled Sandusky, OH.
- 1847, May Launched.
- 1848 Ran Buffalo to Sandusky with grain.
- 1850, Dec Arrived Chicago minus mainmast, cargo destroyed by water in hold.
- 1852 Enrolled Buffalo, NY.
- 1853 Ran Buffalo to Chicago, IL.
- 1853, Jun Ashore near Two Rivers, WI.
- 1853, Jul Repaired Dry Dock, Chicago.
- 1853, Sep Damaged by gale, Michigan City, IN with steamer PURITAN cargo of wheat; repaired Chicago, IL.
- 1854, May 12 Aground 12 miles above Malden.
- 1854, Nov 2 Owned Watson A. Fox, Buffalo, wrecked Lake Huron.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID