- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1880, Jun 7 Owned G. Morrison, Sand Beach, MI.
- 1882 Owned at Port Huron, MI.
- 1884 Owned G.A. Crockett, AuGres, MI.
- 1885 Owned at Bay City, MI.
- 1889, Apr 8 Owned Henry Turner.
- 1899, Nov 24 Beached at Bay City River mouth, after tearing hole in bottom; part of fish cargo lightered; taken to Bay City dock.
- 1905, Oct 5 Ashore, Straits of Mackinaw, Lake Huron.
- 1905, Oct 9 Enrollment surrendered, Port Huron.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Marine Directory, R.L. Polk Co., Detroit
- List of Merchant Vessels of the United States
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID