- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1854 Enrolled Milwaukee.
- 1854, Jul Launched.
- 1856, May 26 Struck by lightening off Sheboygan, WI.
- 1865 Readmeasured 108 gross tons.
- 1866 Owned Olsen, Sheboygan.
- 1868 108 gross tons; owned chicago US4356.
- 1871 Large repairs.
- 1873 Repaired.
- 1876 Owned J. Johnson, Chicago, IL.
- 1881, Apr Sold by John Leonard et al to Jacob Schenkenberger.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID