- Original Owner
- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1846 Enrolled Detroit, MI
- 1850 Enrolled Chicago, IL; rebuilt 38 tons old style.
- 1852 Enrolled Detroit, MI.
- 1861 Sunk Lake St. Clair, collision with steamer RUBY.
- 1865 Enrolled Detroit, MI; readmeasured 34 gross tons.
- 1866 Owned Blair & Prouty, Port Huron, MI.
- 1868 Last enrollment issued Detroit, MI.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID