- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
history and notes
- 1853-57 Enrolled Cleveland.
- 1854, Apr 6 Damaged against pier Ashtabula, OH; stone cargo.
- 1854 Listed as "scow", Cuyahoga District.
- 1860 Owned Scoville, Bennett & Co, Ashtabula.
- 1862-63 Enrolled Buffalo.
- 1863 Owned Henry M. Hauser, Milwaukee; large repairs.
- 1864 Readmeasured, 93.92 gross tons.
- 1866 Owned Schroeder & Co., Milwaukee.
- 1866-68 Enrolled Chicago.
- 1866, Aug 8 Capsized in storm 25 miles out of Chicago; rescued by schooner ELIZA LOGAN.
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID