- Original Owner
- Captain Wilson, et.al.
- Ownership Notes
- Collier Brothers
- Sail Number Masts
- 26' 4"
- 10' 6"
- Tonnage Gross
history and notes
- Date Unknown Owned Charles Wilson, et.al.
- 1874, April 14 Owned Bryon Wilson, et.al., Goderich & Kincardine,
- 1876, November 9 Owned Thomas Rooklidge, Kincardine
- 1876, December 1 Owned True, et.al., Kincardine
- Date Unknown Sunk off Port Maitland, Ontario, Lake Erie
- 1879 Owned Beard, et.al., Picton, Ontario; 297 gross tons
- 1884 307 gross tons
- 1891, December 31 Register closed, vessel "lost, destroyed or broken
- 1898 In commission
- 1899, December 5 Lost with all hands, Long Point, Lake Erie
- Schooner Days
- H.J. Snyder
- Canadian Registers
- Canadian List of Shipping
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Beers, History of the Great Lakes, J.B. Mansfield
- Unique ID