- Original Owner
- Fraser and George Co.
- Ownership Notes
- John Fraser and Frederick Joseph George
- Tonnage Old Style
- 169 45/95
History and Notes
- 1872, Aug 17 Admeasured 97.6 x 23.7 x 7.1';
- 150 2,593/3,600 gross/111 2,893/3,500 net tons
- 1872, Aug 30 Registered Kingston, ONT.
- 1872, Sep 17 Owned Isabel Gooderal and George Creighton, Kingston.
- 1873, Feb 22 Andrew Shanks added to above owners.
- 1874 Owned Isabella Gooderal, Robert McLoud and Andrew Shanks, Kingston.
- 1875 Ran freight Bay of Quinte and St. Lawrence River.
- 1878 Readmeasured 153.34 gross/95.98 net tons.
- 1880 Owned Rathbun Co., Desaranto, ONT; burned at Oswego; repaired.
- 1883, Nov 30 Burned Lake Ontario.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Inland Lloyds’ Marine Directory
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Canadian Sessional Papers
- Canadian Registers
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID