Not Your Father's References: Citations in the Digital SpaceSkip other details (including permanent urls, DOI, citation information)
This work is protected by copyright and may be linked to without seeking permission. Permission must be received for subsequent distribution in print or electronically. Please contact email@example.com for more information. :
For more information, read Michigan Publishing's access and usage policy.
1. Bernal, J.D., Science in History (Cambridge: MIT Press, 1971), rev. ed., 1:43.
2. Kircz, Joost G., "Modularity: the next form of scientific information presentation?" Journal of Documentation 54(March 1998):210-35. [doi: 10.1108/EUM0000000007185]
3. Shadle, Steven C., "A square peg in a round hole: Applying AACR2 to electronic journals," The Serials Librarian 33(1988):147-66. [doi: 10.1300/J123v33n01_09]
4. Koch, Traugott, "Description of the form and content of resources: Metadata," [formerly http://www.lub.lu.se/tk/metadata/metadata-general.html], accessed Sept. 18, 1998.
5. Lynch, Clifford, "Identifiers and Their Role In Networked Information Applications," http://www.arl.org/newsltr/194/identifier.html, accessed Sept. 19, 1998.
6. Green, Brian, and Mark Bide, "Unique Identifiers: a brief introduction," http://www.bic.org.uk/bic/uniquid, accessed Sept. 18, 1998.
7. Harmsze, Frédérique-Anne P. and Joost G. Kircz, "Form and content in the electronic age," paper presented at the IEEE-ADL '98 Advances in Digital Libraries Conference, Santa Barbara, Calif., April 22-25, 1998.
8. Lindquist, Mats G., "Digital library work: Meeting user needs," http://tiepac.portlandpress.co.uk/books/online/tiepac/session5/ch1.htm, accessed Sept. 12, 1998. In The Impact of Electronic Publishing on the Academic Community, edited by Ian Butterworth, (London: Portland Press, 1997), http://tiepac.portlandpress.co.uk/tiepac.htm, accessed Sept. 12, 1998.