Groves Monographs on Marriage and Family is an edited book series, beginning in 2010, based on the annual Groves Conference on Marriage and Family, an interdisciplinary, interprofessional organization of limited invited membership founded in 1934. Groves Monographs publishes work on the leading edges of theory development and empirical research in the field of family studies. Individual volumes are edited by the chairs of the annual Groves Conferences and include peer-reviewed chapters by the conference presenters and invited authors. Topics are timely and provocative with diverse themes.
Groves Monographs on Marriage and Family is an open-access resource. New issues are announced on the Groves Conference website.
Founding Editor: Libby Balter Blume, University of Detroit Mercy
Series Editor: Brian Masciadrelli, The State University of New York at Fredonia
- Joyce A. Arditti, Virginia Tech
- Jo Lynn Cunningham, University of Tennessee
- Lee Ann De Reus, Pennsylvania State University
- Joyce Fields, Columbia College
- Judith Fischer, Texas Tech University
- Leslie Koepke, University of Wisconsin—Stout
- Tessa le Roux, Lasell College
- Kevin Lyness, Antioch University New England
- Julia Malia, University of Tennessee
- Christine A. Readdick, Florida State University
- Roger Rubin, University of Maryland
- Jean Scott, Texas Tech University
- Barbara Settles, University of Delaware
- Anisa Zvonkovic, Virginia Tech
Brian P. Masciadrelli, Ph.D., LICSW, Series Ed.