View of the front of a frame house indentified as the home of Oliver M. Hyde, also visible are the Temperance Hall and the Lung Sin Chinese Laundry. Mr. Hyde was mayor of Detroit in the mid-1850's as well as a customs collector and alderman. Temperance Hall was located in the Hodges Block at the corner of State and Griswold Streets.The lower right corner of the image is missing.
1 transparency : glass ; 3.25 x 4 in.
BHC lantern slide no. 396
Reproduction of photograph from the Burton Historical Collection