Table of Contents
- Frontmatterpage N/A
- Acknowledgmentspage ix
- Introductionpage xi
- ONE: The Tilt toward Civility and the Winds of Changepage 1
- TWO: The Direction of Changepage 43
- THREE: The Colloidal Solutionpage 84
- EPILOGUE: The Fragile Constructpage 143
- Notespage 152
- Indexpage 209
|Title||Civility and society in western Europe, 1300-1600 : Marvin B. Becker.|
|Author||Becker, Marvin B|
|Extent||600dpi TIFF G4 page images|
|E-Distribution Information||MPublishing, University of Michigan Library
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Permission must be received for any subsequent distribution in print or electronically. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
Civility and society in western Europe, 1300-1600 : Marvin B. Becker.
Becker, Marvin B
Bloomington: Indiana University Press, c1988.
|Subject Headings||• Renaissance
• Civilization, Medieval
• England -- Civilization -- 16th century
• England -- Civilization -- 1066-1485
• Tuscany (Italy) -- Civilization
• Europe -- Civilization -- 16th century
• Europe -- Social conditions -- 16th century
Electronic access restricted; authentication may be required
Header created via MARC-to-XML-to-TEI transformation on 2014-01-27
This electronic text file was created by Optical Character Recognition (OCR). No corrections have been made to the OCR-ed text and no editing has been done to the content of the original document. Encoding has been done through automated and manual processes using the recommendations for Level 2 of the TEI in Libraries Guidelines. Digital page images are linked to the text file.