Table of Contents
- Frontmatterpage N/A
- Acknowledgmentspage vii
- Mappage x
- Prologuepage 1
- I: Shaking the Pillars of Propertypage 5
- II: The Alliance Mosespage 22
- III: Gideons Bandpage 45
- IV: "The Damnedest Sight I Ever Saw": The Georgia Elections of 1892page 63
- V: The Populists After Darkpage 78
- VI: Warriors of the Watson Warpage 91
- VII: "Oh, for a Cromwell!": The Georgia Elections of 1894page 102
- VIII: "The Men Who Control": The Georgia General Assembly, 189201897page 124
- IX: "no Watson, No Bryan": The Campaigns of 1896page 140
- X: The Wool-Hat Boyspage 162
- XI: Good-bye, Old party, Good-byepage 183
- Bibliographypage 215
- Indexpage 227
|Title||The wool-hat boys : Georgia's Populist Party / Barton C. Shaw.|
|Author||Shaw, Barton C., 1947-|
|Extent||600dpi TIFF G4 page images|
|E-Distribution Information||MPublishing, University of Michigan Library
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Permission must be received for any subsequent distribution in print or electronically. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
The wool-hat boys : Georgia's Populist Party / Barton C. Shaw.
Shaw, Barton C., 1947-
Baton Rouge: Louisiana State University Press, c1984.
|Subject Headings||• Populist Party (Ga.) -- History -- 19th century
• Populism -- Georgia -- History -- 19th century
• Georgia -- Politics and government -- 1865-1950
|Notes||Based on the author's thesis, Emory University, 1979.
Electronic access restricted; authentication may be required
Header created via MARC-to-XML-to-TEI transformation on 2014-08-24
This electronic text file was created by Optical Character Recognition (OCR). No corrections have been made to the OCR-ed text and no editing has been done to the content of the original document. Encoding has been done through automated and manual processes using the recommendations for Level 2 of the TEI in Libraries Guidelines. Digital page images are linked to the text file.