Missionary Society of Gettysburg minutes  1865-1877
full text File Size: 6 K bytes

History

The Gettysburg Sunday School Missionary Society of the Methodist Episcopal Church first convened on April 8, 1847, in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, and met regularly until at least mid-1877. In the intervening years, members founded numerous auxiliary societies. The Gettysburg Sunday School Missionary Society was affiliated with the Central Pennsylvania Conference of the Methodist Episcopal Church.