Additional Descriptive Data
Act of Incorporation of the Zanesville and Maysville Turnpike Company: With the Amendatory and Explanatory Acts, and the Organization and Proceedings of the Company. Lancaster, Ohio: J. & C.H. Brough, printers, 1838.
An Act to Incorporate the Bank of Ohio and Other Banks.: Passed April 11, 1856; to be Submitted to the Electors of Ohio on the Second Tuesday of October next for Their Approval. Columbus: Statesman Steam Press, 1856.
An Act to Incorporate the Town of Lancaster, in Fairfield County. [Cleveland, Ohio: 1831].
A Bill for the Protection of Birds and other Game. [Columbus, Ohio: 1861].
A Bill for the Protection of Certain Birds and Game. [Columbus, Ohio]: 1858.
A Bill to Provide for the Prosecution of the Work on the New State House, Prescribing the Order in which it Shall be Done, and Making Appropriations Therefor. [Columbus, Ohio: 1852].
Brief Objections to the Admission of Pension Claims: of which Those Answered in the Negative, In Red Ink, Will Apply to the Claim of Joseph Horton of Jackson Co. Ohio, which Require Further Proof or Explanation. [Washington, D. C. 1832].
Catalogue of the Officers and Students of the Ohio Wesleyan University,: for the Academical Year 1844-5... Columbus: S. Medary, printer, 1845.
Catalogues of the Students of the Greenfield Academy, for the Years 1844-'45. Lancaster, Ohio: Gazette and Express Office, 1845.
- Coombs, J. J. Speech of J.J. Coombs, Esq., Delivered at the Union League Reading Room, Washington, D.C., Tuesday Evening, September 1, 1863. [Washington, D.C.]: H. Polkinhorn, printer, 1863.
- Cox, Samuel Sullivan. Tariff Bounties, Wages, etc.: Speech of Hon. S.S. Cox, of New York City, on the Reciprocal Brigandage of the Tariff, and Its Postponement and Exactions, in the House of Representatives, On the 3d of May, 1882. [Washington, D. C.]: 1882.
Escheated Lands in Gallia County. Monday, March 7, 1831 ... The Select Committee to Whom were Referred the Petitions of Sundry Inhabitants of the Township of Gallipolis ... Respectfully Report ... [Columbus, Ohio: 1831].
- Ewing, Thomas. Opinion of Thomas Ewing,: On the Validity of the Claims of the American Bell Telephone Co., Under the Patent, to A.G. Bell, of March 7, 1876. New York: Francis & Loutrel, 1883.
- Ewing, Thomas, and Benjamin Stanton. Letter of the Hon. Thomas Ewing to His Excellency Benj. Stanton, Lieut. Governor of Ohio: In Answer to His Letter of Nov. 4, Relative to Charges Against Our Generals who Fought the Battle of Shiloh, on the 6th of April, 1862. Columbus, Ohio.: R. Nevins, printer, 1862.
- Franklin, Nelson. Report of the Standing Committee On Benevolent Institutions ..: "Resolved, That the Committee ... Be Instructed to Inquire into the Expediency of Selling the Deaf and Dumb Asylum, and Purchasing a Location for a New Asylum, in the Vicinity of Columbus ..." [Columbus, Ohio 1850].
- Fulton, John G. John G. Fulton, &c. Vs. the Lancaster Ohio Insurance Company: Argument for Defendants, on the Motion for a New Trial. Columbus, Ohio: Scott & Wright, 1850.
- Goodman, Alfred Thomas. Judges of the Supreme Court of Ohio under the First Constitution, 1803-1852. [Cleveland, Ohio: 1870].
- Gregg, George W. Catalogue of Thorough Bred Cattle. [Circleville, Ohio]: Circleville Watchman Job Office, 1856.
- Hampson, James, and Catharine Sumner. James Hampson, and the Heirs of John Williamson Ads. Catharine Sumner: Dower in Partnership Lands. (Reserved from Fairfield.) Argument for Def'ts. Lancaster, Ohio: Wright & Moeller, 1840.
- Ijams, Joseph H. A Circular to All Whom it May Concern. Lancaster, Ohio: 1844.
- Kendall, Amos. Mr. Kendall's Address to the People of the United States. 1840.
Organization and Proceedings of the Alumni Association of the Philomathesian Society: of Kenyon College: Together with the Act of Incorporation, Constitution and By-laws of the Association, and Names of Members. Gambier, Ohio: 1854.
- Perry, Aaron F. An Oration, Delivered Before the Literary Societies of the Western Reserve College: on Commencement Day, June 16, 1867. [Cleveland, Ohio]: Caleb Clark, 1867.
Prospectus of the Commissioners of Fairfield County, Ohio, for Issuing Bonds: to Pay Its Bonds to the Cincinnati, Wilmington and Zanesville Rail Road Company, which Mature January 1, 1862. Lancaster, Ohio: Connell & Roland, printers, 1861.
- R., W. J. Sketch of the Life of Judge Charles R. Sherman. [Lancaster, Ohio: 1872].
Report of Select Committee ... [Columbus, Ohio: 1861].
Report of the Committee on Woodworth's Patent. [Cleveland, Ohio: 1856].
- Shaw, Salmon. The Funding System: the Natural Tendency of which Is, to Accumulate Wealth in the Hands of the Few, at the Expense of the Many, and Make the Toiling Millions "hewers of Wood And Drawers of Water," to Associated Wealth... Lancaster, Ohio: 1848.
- Sherwood, J. M. A Catalogue of about Thirty Purebred Short-horned Cattle. Auburn: Knapp & Peck, 1853.
- Sherwood, J. M. A Catalogue of about Twenty Five Imported Short-horned Cattle,: Fifty to Seventy-five South Down Sheep ... And a Few Suffolk Pigs ... Bred and Owned by Col. J.M. Sherwood, which will Be Sold by Auction, On Wednesday June 20th, 1855 ... In Auburn, N.Y. Auburn: Knapp and Peck, 1855.
The Charter and Ordinances of the Town of Lancaster, in Fairfield County, Ohio. Lancaster, Ohio: J.H. Wright, printer, 1849.
The Great Usurpation: The United States Under the Confederate Senate and House of Representatives an Oligarchy. Washington, D.C.: Rufus H. Darby, 1879.
The Following Regulations Have Been Adopted by the Secretary of War for Carrying into Effect the Act of Congress: Passed June 7, 1832, Entitled "An Act Supplementary to an "Act for the Relief of the Surviving Officers And Soldiers of the Revolution." [Washington, D. C.: 1832].
The Minutes of the Proceedings of the Pittsburgh Convention,: Called by the Signers of the "Act And Testimony." May 14, 1835. Pittsburgh: White & Grant, 1835.
- Tyler, John. Message from the President of the United States to the Two Houses of Congress at the Commencement of the First Session of the Twenty-seventh Congress ... Washington, D. C.: Gales and Seaton, 1841.
- Van Trump, Philadelph. "Strike but Hear!" [Lancaster, Ohio: 1873].
- Whittlesey, Elisha. Papers Relating to the War of 1812. [Cleveland, Ohio: 1870].
Wiseman, C. M. L. Centennial History of Lancaster Ohio and Lancaster People. Lancaster, Ohio: C. M. L. Wiseman, 1898.