Additional Descriptive Data
A complete list of contributors is available in the following volume: Peckham, Howard H. Guide to the Manuscript Collections in the William L. Clements Library. Ann Arbor: University of Michigan Press, 1942.
- Drake, Joseph Rodman, and Fitz-Greene Halleck. The Croakers. 1st complete ed. New York, 1860.
- Duyckinck, Evert Augustus. Memorial of John Allan. New York, 1864.
- Hough, Franklin Benjamin. Papers Concerning the Attack on Hatfield And Deerfield by a Party of Indians from Canada, September Nineteenth, 1677. New York, 1859.
- Hough, Franklin Benjamin. The Northern Invasion of October. 1780: A Series of Papers Relating to the Expeditions from Canada under Sir John Johnson and Others Against the Frontiers of New York, Which Were Supposed to Have Connection with Arnold's Treason. New York, 1866.
- Laurens, John, and William Gilmore Simms. The Army Correspondence of Colonel John Laurens in the Years 1777-8... New York, 1867.
- Murphy, Henry Cruse. Anthology of New Netherland: or, Translations from Early Dutch Poets of New York... New York, 1865.
- Shea, John Dawson Gilmary. The Operations of the French Fleet Under the Count de Grasse in 1781-2: As Described in Two Contemporaneous Journals. New York, 1864.
- Smith, Buckingham. Narratives of the Career of Hernando de Soto in the Conquest of Florida: As Told by a Knight of Elvas, and in a Relation by Luys Hernandez de Biedma, Factor of the Expedition. New York, 1866.