Additional Descriptive Data
- Third Lieutenant: HMS Somerset , 28 December 1762
- Fourth Lieutenant and Lieutenant at Arms: HMS Somerset , 10 February 1763
- Lieutenant: HMS Flamborough , 2 May 1763
- Second Lieutenant and Lieutenant at Arms: HMS Boreas , 24 October 1766
- First Lieutenant: HMS Panther , 25 February 1772
- First Lieutenant: HMS Chatham , 26 July 1775
- Commander: H.M. Sloop Tamar , 7 June 1776
- Commander: H.M. Sloop Dispatch , 4 February 1777
- Captain: HMS Delaware , 22 April 1778
- Captain: HMS Delaware , 12 December 1780
- Captain: HMS Quebec , 17 May 1781
- Captain: HMS Zealous , 24 May 1794
- Rear-Admiral of the White: 1 June 1795
- Vice-Admiral of the Blue: 14 February 1799
- Vice-Admiral of the White: 1 January 1801
- Aitcheson, Robert
- Aplin, Peter
- Arbuthnot, Marriot
- Chamberlayne, Charles
- Cosby, Phillips
- Creighton, John
- Crew, R. H.
- Dickson, James
- Digby, Robert
- Evans, Henry Francis
- Frederick, Thomas Lenox
- Great Britain Navy Vitualling Office
- Great Britain Navy Board
- Hastings, G.
- Hood, Sir Samuel, 1st viscount
- Hopkins, John
- Hughes, Sir Richard
- Inglis, John
- Loader, John
- McLean, Francis
- Mason, Chistopher
- Mowat, Henry
- Nepean, Sir Evan, 1st bart.
- Phips, David
- Stephens, Sir Philip, 1st bart.
- Taffery, S. W.
- Thomson, Alexander
Christopher Mason's commissions are located in the Buckle papers at the West Sussex Records Office, British National Archives.