Thomas Leyland Company account books 1789-1790, 1792-1793
Additional Descriptive Data
- The African American collection
- The Thomas Clarkson manuscript
- The Charles Goore letter book
- The Jacob Aemilius Irving letter books
- The James Stothert papers
- The Tailyour Papers
The Tailyour family papers contain 5 letters from Thomas Leyland (January-March 1794)
The National Archives of Great Britain has a collection of Thomas Leyland records, which includes ship account books and a personal letter book, held at the Liverpool Record Office.
The International Slavery Museum in Liverpool has a probate copy of Thomas Leyland's will.
Williams, Eric Eustace. Capitalism & Slavery. Chapel Hill: University of North Carolina Press, 1944.