Additional Descriptive Data
Transcriptions of some items are housed with the collection.
- Hopkins, Mark. A Discourse Commemorative of Amos Lawrence: Delivered by Request of the Students, in the Chapel of Williams College, February 21, 1853. Boston: Press of T.R. Marvin, 1853.
- Lawrence, Amos Adams. Speech of Amos A. Lawrence, in Music Hall, Sept. 10th, 1857. [Boston, 1857].
- Lawrence, Amos, and William Richards Lawrence. Extracts from the Diary and Correspondence of the Late Amos Lawrence: With a Brief Account of Some Incidents in His Life. Boston: Gould and Lincoln, 1856.
Minutes of the Presbytery of Harmony at Their Sessions in Salem, Black River, S.C., March 1848: With an Appendix. Charleston: Walker & Burke, printers, 1848.
- Sparks, Jared. A Reply to the Strictures of Lord Mahon and Others on the Mode of Editing the Writings of Washington. Cambridge [Mass.]: J. Bartlett, 1852. Bookplate: Lawrence Academy; Amos Lawrence, Esq.
- Winchester, Elhanan. The Three Woe-trumpets: Of Which the First and Second are Already Past, and the Third is Now Begun: Under Which are the Seven Vials of the Wrath of God are to Be Poured Out upon the World. Being the Substance of Two Discourses, from Rev. XI. 14, 15, 16, 17, 18. Johnstown [N. Y.]: Printed by Asa Child, 1811.
"Lawrence, Abbott." Biographical Directory of the United States Congress. Online Edition. 2012.
"Lawrence, Amos." Appleton's Cyclopædia of American Biography. James Grant Wilson and John Fiske, eds. Volume III: Grinnell-Lockwood. New York: D. Appleton and Company, 1887. 638-639.
Zonderman, David A. "Lawrence, Abbott." American National Biography Online. Oxford University Press, 2000. DOI: 10-00962.