Additional Descriptive Data
- Deed granting land on the Virginia State Line to Patrick Simpson by military warrant, signed by Kentucky Governor James Garrand; September 12, 1791.
- Copy of indenture transferring land from William and Lucy Croghan to the heirs of [Nathaniel Mafrie] for the sum of ten dollars; August 1821.
- Copy of indenture transferring land in Louisville, Kentucky, from Daniel McCallister and his wife to John Croghan; April 20, 1831.
- Testimony of John Doe on the demise of John Croghan vs. Benjamin McFarland and Others: plat and report; September 1848.
- Copy of indenture between George Croghan, Serena E. L. Croghan, and John R. Livingston, regarding the property of Serena E. L. Croghan; January 1845.
- List of lands in the disposal of George Clark [of] Lexington; [1800s].
Thomas, Samuel W. "Croghan, George", American National Biography Online . Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2000.