Additional Descriptive Data
- Malcolm, Pulteney, Sir. St. Helena. .
- Malcolm, Pulteney, Sir. Patuxent River. .
- Malcolm, Pulteney, Sir. [Chart of Landing Place At Saint Helena]. .
- Malcolm, Pulteney, Sir. Sketch of the Entrenched Position of the American Forces Near Baltimore On the 13th Septr. 1814. .
- Malcolm, Pulteney, Sir. [Map of Chesapeake Bay Region]. .
- Malcolm, Pulteney, Sir. A Plan of the Square for the Buildings At Ascension the Officers Houses to Stand Near the Tents the Senior Officer On the Present Spot. .
- Read, W. Harding, and J Stephenson. To Sir Richard John Strachan, Bart. Knight of the Bath And Rear Admiral of the Blue: &c This Chart of the Island of St. Michael, With Permission, Is Most Respectfully Inscribed by His Obedient Servant. London: William Heather, at the Navigation Warehouse, no. 157 Leadenhall Street, 11808.
- Luffman, J. The Coast of America From Sandy-hook, S. S. West, to the Capes of Virginia, Including the Delaware & Chesapeake Bays. London: I. Luffman, 377 Strand, 1810.