Thomas Hardware Store (Breckenridge, Mich.) Organizational records,
Thomas Hardware Store in Breckenridge, Michigan, began as P.C. Thomas Company, operated by P. C. Thomas, 1900-1931. L.D. Johnston operated the store from 1927 to 1949. Ethel Thomas, later Mrs. Neitzke, operated the store from 1949 to 1963. P.C. Thomas was a dealer in builders’ and general hardware, farm implements, vehicles, kitchen equipment, paints, oils, harnesses, stoves, and ranges. The store was located on the south side of Saginaw Street in Breckenridge. A photograph of the store is in the book, Breckenridge centennial, a copy of which is in the Clarke.