Central Michigan University. Faculty Dames Organizational Records,
1920-1999, and undated
Central Michigan University (CMU) Faculty Dames was founded on November 17, 1920 as a social organization to help the wives of faculty and administrators get to know each other. Mrs. Warriner was the first president of the organization.
The name changed in September 1998 to CMU Women, to include women who were/are members of the faculty and administration. Materials created by CMU Women are found in a collection under that name.