Dalmatia : the land where East meets West.
Holbach, Maude M.
- KASHMIR THE LAND OF STREAMS' AND SOLITUDES By P. Pirie. With 25 Plates in Colour and upwards of 100 Black and White Illustrations by H. R. PIRIE. Crown 4to. Price 21s. net.
- TWO DIANAS IN ALASKA By AGNES HERBERT and a SHIKARA. With numerous Illustrations. Demy 8vo. Price 12s. 6d. net. Postage, 6d. extra.
- TWO DIANAS IN SOMALILAND THE RECORD OF A SHOOTING TRIP By AGNES HERBERT. With numerous Illustrations. Demy 8vo. Price, 12s. 6d. net. Postage, 6d. extra.
- THE LOG OF THE GRIFFIN THE STORY OF A CRUISE FROM SWITZERLAND TO TEDDINGTON By DONALD MAXWELL. With 110 Illustrations by the Author and COTTINGTON TAYLOR, of which 16 are in colour. Demy 8vo. 10s. 6d. net.
- A CRUISE ACROSS EUROPE NOTES ON A FRESHWATER VOYAGE FROM HOLLAND TO THE BLACK SEA By DONALD MAXWELL. With nearly 2oo Illustrations by the Author and COTTINGTON TAYLOR. Crown 8vo. 10s. 6d. net.
- THE ISLE OF MAN By AGNES HERBERT, Author of "Two Dianas in Somaliland" and "Two Dianas in Alaska" (in collaboration with a Shikari). With 32 full-page Illustrations in Colour by DONALD MAXWELL. Demy 8vo. 10s. 6d. net.
- LEAVES FROM A MADEIRA GARDEN By CHARLES THOMAS-STANFORD, F.S.A. Author of "A River of Norway," etc. With x6 full-page Illustrations. Crown 8vo. Price, 5s. net.
- WALKS AND PEOPLE IN TUSCANY By SIR FRANCIS VANE, BT. With numerous Illustrations by STEPHEN HAWEIS and S. GARSTIN HARVEY. Crown 8vo. 5s. net.