Browse Bentley Historical Library Finding Aids
There are 2724 items in this collectionBrowsing Creators starting with In.
|Creator / [Collection date]||Item information|
|Industrial Works (Bay City, Mich.). / [ 1924-1927 ]||
Industrial Works (Bay City, Mich.) records
Extent: 1 microfilm reel
Abstract: Bay City, Michigan manufacturing firm; miscellaneous business papers.
|Institute for Global Education. / [ 1971-2008 ]||
Institute for Global Education records
Extent: 5 linear feet
Abstract: Grand Rapids nonprofit organization working to achieve peace and social justice through education and outreach; records include administrative files, clippings, correspondence, event materials, publications, photographs and scrapbooks.
|Institute of Labor and Industrial Relations (University of Michigan-Wayne State University). / [ 1949-1975 ]||
Institute of Labor and Industrial Relations (University of Michigan-Wayne State University) records
Extent: 1 linear foot
Abstract: Organization founded jointly by the University of Michigan and Wayne State University to encourage practical education and research in all areas of industrial relations. Files from the University of Michigan office, including executive board records, unpublished papers, and miscellaneous topical files; and photographs.
|Institute of Labor and Industrial Relations (University of Michigan-Wayne State University). Program on Women and Work. / [ 1978-1979 ]||
Trade union women oral history project
Extent: 8 linear feet.
Abstract: Oral history project relating to women in the trade union movement; interviews and administrative records from the project.
|Institute of Labor and Industrial Relations (University of Michigan-Wayne State University).Unionism in the Automobile Industry Project. / [ 1959-1963 ]||
Institute of Labor and Industrial Relations (University of Michigan-Wayne State University).Unionism in the Automobile Industry Project
Extent: 130 transcripts and indices (in 4 boxes)
Abstract: Transcripts of interviews conducted with Michigan labor leaders by staff of University of Michigan and Wayne State University Institute of Labor and Industrial Relations.
|Institute of Transportation Engineers. Michigan Section. / [ 1946-2003 ]||
Institute of Transportation Engineers, Michigan Section records
Extent: 7 linear ft.
Abstract: Formerly the Institute of Traffic Engineers. Organizational documents, administrative files, membership materials, newsletters, correspondence, district materials, and record books of secretary and treasurer.
|Inter-Cooperative Council (Ann Arbor, Mich.). / [ 1932-2012 ]||
Inter-Cooperative Council (Ann Arbor, Mich.) records
Extent: 47.5 linear feet (in 48 boxes) and 1 oversize volume.
Abstract: Organization established to coordinate activities of cooperative houses founded and operated by University of Michigan students. Minutes, office files, and newsletters, also records of student cooperative, the Socialist House.
|Interfaith Council for Peace and Justice (Ann Arbor, Mich.). / [ 1966-2010 ]||
Interfaith Council for Peace and Justice (Ann Arbor, Mich.) records
Extent: 30 linear feet and 1 oversize folder
Abstract: Records of the Interfaith Council For Peace and Justice, a Washtenaw County-based interdenominational organization encouraging participation in social justice education and activism. The collection is divided into twelve series, Chronological Files, Topical Files, Hunger Task Force, Clergy and Laity Concerned , Photographs and Audiovisual Materials, Steering Committee, Religious Coalition on Central America, Middle East Task Force, Racial and Economic Task Force, Disarmament Working Group, and Posters.
|Interfaith Council of Congregations (Ann Arbor, Mich.) / [ 1970-2008 ]||
Interfaith Council of Congregations (Ann Arbor, Mich.) records
Extent: 3 linear feet
Abstract: Committee and task force reports, correspondence, pamphlets, and clippings largely concerning the responses of local churches to problems of poverty, hunger, child care, and other social questions.
|Interlochen Center for The Arts / [1927-2003 ]||
Title: Interlochen Center for The Arts records
Extent: 75 linear feet (80 boxes), 51 scrapbooks, and 1 outsized folder
Abstract: Parent organization of the Interlochen Arts Academy and the Interlochen Arts Camp (formerly the National Music Camp) founded by Joseph Maddy. Includes administrative records of the Center, the Academy and the Camp and personal papers of Maddy, photographs, sound recordings, and motion pictures.
|International Neighbors / [ 1958-2005 ]||
International Neighbors Records,
Extent: 2 linear ft.
Abstract: Ann Arbor, Michigan, women's organization formed to provide friendship and assistance to foreign women visitors to Ann Arbor and the University of Michigan. Minutes, reports, bulletins and newsletters, slide presentations, and other materials relating to their activities.
|International Order of King's Daughters and Sons. Macomb County Branch (Mich.). / [ 1891-1965 ]||
International Order of King's Daughters and Sons. Macomb County Branch (Mich.) records
Extent: 1.4 linear feet
Abstract: Minutes, financial records, annual convention reports, and scrapbooks, primarily of the Whatsoever Circle of Mount Clemens, Michigan.
|International Order of King’s Daughters and Sons. Michigan Branch. / [ 1897-2008 ]||
International Order of King’s Daughters and Sons, Michigan Branch records
Extent: 7.3 linear feet (in 8 boxes), 8 outsize volumes, and 1 outsize folder.
Abstract: Minutes, correspondence, reports, programs, financial records and photographs documenting statewide service activities and programs of various county circles; also photograph albums and scrapbooks.
|International Order of The King’s Daughters and Sons. Phoebe Beal Circle (Ann Arbor, Mich.). / [ 1911-1994 ]||
International Order of The King’s Daughters and Sons. Phoebe Beal Circle (Ann Arbor, Mich.) records
Extent: 2.0 linear feet
Abstract: Minutes, group records, and other records
|International Organization of Good Templars. / [ 1855-1970 ]||
International Organization of Good Templars records
Extent: 25.5 linear feet and 9 oversize volumes
Abstract: International fraternal temperance lodge. Records of the National Grand Lodge and local lodges in Illinois, New York and Washington (including numerous Scandinavian-American lodges) containing correspondence, minute books, financial ledgers, scrapbooks, newspaper clippings, pamphlets, proceedings, and periodicals; also photographs.
|International Reform Federation. / [ 1893-1949 ]||
International Reform Federation records
Extent: 5 microfilm reels and 0.5 linear feet
Abstract: Social reform organization within the Methodist Church concerned with the promotion of temperance and peace founded by Wilbur F. Crafts. Cashbooks, correspondence, minutes of annual meetings, appointment books and newspaper clippings.
|Inter-University Consortium for Political and Social Research. / [ 1962-2007 ]||
Inter-University Consortium for Political and Social Research records
Extent: 21 linear feet
Abstract: Research consortium based at University of Michigan that acquires, preserves and disseminates computerized social science research data. ICPSR records include administrative files, grant files and documentation of the institute's educational activities. The research data files are maintained and serviced by ICPSR.
|Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research. / [ 1962-2006 ]||
Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research publications
Extent: 6 linear feet
Abstract: Publications of the Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research. Includes annual reports, catalogs, manuals and newsletters. Contains the publications of the National Archive of Computerized Data on Aging, National Archive of Criminal Justice Data, and National Institute of Justice. Contains bulletins and syllabi from Summer Course in Quantitative Methods
|Inventors Council of Michigan. / [ 1983-1990 ]||
Inventors Council of Michigan records
Extent: 1 linear foot
Abstract: The Inventors Council of Michigan, chaired by J. Downs Herold, was founded in 1983 to provide assistance and support to Michigan inventors. Originally a not-for-profit organization, it was operated by the Industrial Development Division of the Institute of Science and Technology of the University of Michigan. Meeting minutes, newsletters and correspondence with inventors primarily documenting the organization's early years as a nonprofit organization.