Ann Arbor Women Painters records 1951-2001
Ann Arbor Women Painters records
Ann Arbor Women Painters.
6 linear feet
Portions located in offsite storage; prior notification required for access.
Formerly known as the Women Painters' Group and affiliated, 1951-1960, with the Ann Arbor Art Association and the Women's City Club. In 2002, the name of the organization was changed to Ann Arbor Women Artists. Historian's books containing yearbooks, newspaper clippings, membership lists, officer reports, and exhibition material.
8554 Bp 2
The material is in English
Bentley Historical Library, University of Michigan
1150 Beal Ave.
Finding aid created by Bentley Historical Library staff
Ann Arbor, MI
Home Page: http://www.bentley.umich.edu/