UBImu D13. Folder: Campus Buildings. Haven Hall. North wing with tower, 1893-1898. no. 195
Jordan & Anderson, architects. Built 1863. Northwest corner of Diagonal on corner of State and North University. Served as Law School for sixty years; contained chapel until 1873 and library until 1883. Addition built in 1893 included tower. Signature on verso: O. Grenlich. In another hand: eng., 1894
UBImusD13. Folder: Campus Buildings. Dental Bldg. 1891-1908 on N. University Ave.); 1877-1901 Pavilion Hospital with amphitheatre wings . no. 166
View from the east. Built 1840. Professors' Houses (East Residence) 1840-1868. University Hospital 1868-1891. Additions in 1877 and after in the form of two parallel wings built out from back of house and several additions onto them. Dental College 1891-1908. Building removed 1908. Replaced by new Chemistry Building 1910
This image is in the public domain and may be used without permission. Kindly provide attribution to the University of Michigan Bentley Historical Library.