Photograph of drawing by Benno Rohnert. On verso: "Center- First Engineering Bldg. Brick & frame 1881-82. Right-Abandoned campus carpenter shop moved against west side 1883 and used for wood shop. Left-First unit of 3 story brick building started 1885" Original two buildings removed in 1888.
This image is in the public domain and may be used without permission. Kindly provide attribution to the University of Michigan Bentley Historical Library.