Albert Kahn, architect. Building dedicated June 15, 1923. Located on South University next to the President's House. At time of construction, West Physics Building was standing to the north. Built to house rare book collection donated by regent William L. Clements. People in front of building near entrance.
This image may be protected by copyright law. For further information contact Bentley Historical Library at firstname.lastname@example.org