Athletic Department (University of Michigan) records
University of Michigan. Athletic Dept.
Photographer / Artist
University of Michigan. News and Information Service.
Back Row: Rick Bancroft, Athletic Trainer; Tom Kahila, Assistant Equipment Manager; L.J. Scarpace, Video Coordinator; Matt Martinez, Assistant Equipment Manager; Ian Hume, Equipment Manager; Josh Richelew, Director of Hockey Operations.
Third Row: Morgan Ward; Danny Fardig; Travis Turnbull; Tim Miller; David Rohlfs; Tim Cook; Mark Mitera; Zac MacVoy; Brandon Naurato; Adam Dunlap.
Second Row: Chris Fragner; Mike Mayhew; Chad Kolarik; Jason Bailey; Jack Johnson; Jason Dest; Kevin Porter; Andrew Cogliano; Tyler Swystun; Jon Montville.
Front Row: Mel Pearson, Associate Head Coach; Billy Sauer; Matt Hunwick; Brandon Kaleniecki; Red Berenson, Head Coach; Andrew Ebbett; T.J. Hensick; Noah Ruden; Billy Powers, Assistant Coach.
Southeast view of building at corners of Monroe and East University. Building first housed University High School in 1924; University Elementary School added in 1930; later became UM School of Education. Perkins, Fellows & Hamilton, architects for University High School; Malcolmson & Higginbotham, architects for Elementary School (sw wing).
This image may be protected by copyright law. For further information contact Bentley Historical Library at email@example.com
First medical building, built 1850, addition in 1864, used until West Medical was completed in 1903. Fire in 1911 destroyed west half, remainder, including portico, razed in 1914. View is from the northwest.
This image is in the public domain and may be used without permission. Kindly provide attribution to the University of Michigan Bentley Historical Library.