First medical building, built 1850, addition in 1864, used until West Medical was completed in 1903. Fire in 1911 destroyed west half, remainder, including portico, razed in 1914. View from the Northeast. Verso: Original Medical School Univ of Mich - burned down about 1912
This image is in the public domain and may be used without permission. Kindly provide attribution to the University of Michigan Bentley Historical Library.