Originally built 1912 as an addition to old Union Bldg. (former Cooley House). Moved somewhat north in 1916 and called Union Playhouse. In 1930 leased by UM for Speech Lab; demolished 1948. On verso: G.R. Swain, 713 East University Ave., Ann Arbor, Mich.
This image may be protected by copyright law. Contact the Bentley Historical Library for permission to reproduce, display or transmit this image.