UBImusD13. Folder: Library (built 1883). Views from northwest. no. 222
Ware and Van Brunt, architect. Built in 1883. An addition was built to the south in 1898. The 1883 portion was torn down in 1918. Signature on verso: W.A. Lewis [Lewis was a student at UM in the late 1890's]
UBImusD13. Folder: Campus Buildings. Hill Auditorium. no. 204
Kahn & Wilby, architect. J.L. Stuart, contractor. Built 1913. Bulk of cost from the will of Regent Arthur Hill. Seated 4300 when built. Housed the original Frieze Memorial Organ from 1913 to 1928. When organ was replaced, name was retained.