University of Michigan. News and Information Service.
York and Sawyer, architects. Given to the university by William W. Cook, the four buildings comprising the Law Quadrangle with their construction dates are: the Lawyers Club, 1924; the John P. Cook Dormitory, 1930; the Legal Research Building, 1931, and Hutchins Hall, 1933. The Legal Research Building includes the original library.
Male students with their faces painted and chests inscribed to read Michigan 1911. These students are surrounded by other students in suits and ties. There is brief message on the verso of the postcard.
This image may be protected by copyright law. For further information contact Bentley Historical Library at firstname.lastname@example.org.