Eero Saarinen, architect. The building, located in a park-like setting on the university's North Campus was named for Earl V. Moore, dean from 1923-1960, and completed in 1964. In 1985, the Margaret Dow Towsley Center, a significant addition to the Moore building, was dedicated.
This image may be protected by copyright law. For further information contact Bentley Historical Library at email@example.com.