- Old Medical Building
- 1870/1903 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- First medical building, built 1850, addition in 1864, used until West Medical was completed in 1903. Fire in 1911 destroyed west half, remainder, including portico, razed in 1914. Image has tennis court on grass in the foreground with large wood pile set aginst south side of building. On verso: image of the Presbyterian Church of Ann Arbor.
- Old Medical Building (University of Michigan)
- University of Micihigan--Buildings
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 9 1/2 x 7 1/2 photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:32:19
25241 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is in the public domain and may be used without permission. Kindly provide attribution to the University of Michigan Bentley Historical Library.
- Add to Portfolio