- Engineering Laboratory - U of M
- 1885/1887 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Photograph of drawing by Benno Rohnert. On verso: "Center- First Engineering Bldg. Brick & frame 1881-82. Right-Abandoned campus carpenter shop moved against west side 1883 and used for wood shop. Left-First unit of 3 story brick building started 1885" Original two buildings removed in 1888.
- Old Engineering Building (University of Michigan)
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 6 3/4 x 4 1/2 b/w photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:32:05
25241 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is in the public domain and may be used without permission. Kindly provide attribution to the University of Michigan Bentley Historical Library.
- Add to Portfolio