- McMillan Hall -- belonging to Presbyterian Guild
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- The university never owned McMillan Hall but it did serve the campus community. "For many years the Y.M.C.A. had rented Sackett & McMillan Halls on State Street three blocks north of the campus, from the Presbyterian Church, ...[source: Encyclopedic Survey, pl 1669]. The Y.M.C.A. moved into Lane Hall upon its opening in 1917.
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- McMillan Hall (University of Michigan)
- Albumen prints; Albumen prints;
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 6 1/2 x 4 1/2 mounted photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:30:09
25243 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image may be protected by copyright law. Contact Bentley Historical Library for further information.
- Add to Portfolio