- Ann Arbor. Architect's School, U of M
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Emil Lorch & Associates, architect. Built in 1928. Architecture Building; later called Architecture & Design; renamed Lorch Hall ca. 1980. The Doric columns were once part of the oldest stone building in Detroit, the Bank of Michigan, built 1836. The Corinthian column was from the Home Office Bldg. of the Mutural Benefit Life Insurance Co. of Newark, N.J.
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- Lorch Hall (University of Michigan)
- Architecture Building (University of Michigan)
- Columns--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 3 1/2 x 4 1/2 b/w photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:31:01
25733 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image may be protected by copyright law. For further information contact Bentley Historical Library at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Add to Portfolio