- Administration Bldg.
- 194906 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Photographer / Artist
- University of Michigan. News and Information Service.
- Harley, Ellington & Day, architects. Occupied in December 1948 by business, administrative, and public service departments, the building was designated as the Administrative Building. Exterior features Marshall Frederick's sculpture. In 1967, upon completion of the Fleming Administration Building, this building became the LS&A Building.
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- Literature, Science & the Arts Building (University of Michigan)
- Columns--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Doors & doorways--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 5 x 4 b/w photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:31:00
25243 images/descriptions are openly available.
© Regents of the University of Michigan. This work is subject to a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
- Add to Portfolio