- Library [razing]
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan photographs vertical file
- Photographer / Artist
- Swain, George Robert, 1866-1947
- Ware and Van Brunt, architect. An addition was built to the south in 1898. The 1883 portion was torn down in 1918.
- This image may be protected by copyright law. Contact the Bentley Historical Library for permission to reproduce, display or transmit this image.
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- University of Michigan. Library
- University of Michigan--Libraries
- Demolition--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Construction workers--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Bell towers--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Clock towers--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 8 x 10 mounted b&w photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:32:58
6343 images/descriptions are openly available.