- Library from the South. Ann Arbor, Mich.
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Ware and Van Brunt, architect. An addition was built to the south in 1898. The 1883 portion was torn down in 1918. Signature on verso: W.A. Lewis [Lewis was a student at UM in the late 1890's]
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- University of Michigan. Library
- University of Michigan--Libraries
- Children--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Bell towers--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Clock towers--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Utility poles--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 6 1/2 x 4 1/2 mounted b/w photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:32:11
25733 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image may be protected by copyright law. For further information contact Bentley Historical Library at email@example.com.
- Add to Portfolio