- Old Library
- 1898/1918 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan photographs vertical file
- Ware and Van Brunt, architect. An addition was built to the south in 1898. The 1883 portion was torn down in 1918. Several people in image.
- This image may be protected by copyright law. Contact the Bentley Historical Library for permission to reproduce, display or transmit this image.
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- University of Michigan. Library
- University of Michigan--Libraries
- Walkways--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Bell towers--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Clock towers--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 5 x 4 b&w photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:32:10
6343 images/descriptions are openly available.
- Add to Portfolio
- In public portfolios
- MLibrary items: 20, owner: raughley lkarels neelands