- Old Library
- 1883/1918 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Ware and Van Brunt, architect. An addition was built to the south in 1898. The 1883 portion was torn down in 1918. Image clipped from publication.
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- University of Michigan. Library
- University of Michigan--Libraries
- Night--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 5 1/2 x 4 1/2 print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:32:00
25241 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image is in the public domain and may be used without permission. Kindly provide attribution to the University of Michigan Bentley Historical Library.
- Add to Portfolio