- Botanical Garden and Library, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Mich.
- 1904 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Ware and Van Brunt, architect. An addition was built to the south in 1898. The 1883 portion was torn down in 1918. Handwritten on front: This was the last spot visited by N.B.G.S. August 18th 1900.
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- University of Michigan. Library
- University of Michigan--Libraries
- Botanical gardens--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Bell towers--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Clock towers--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 5 1/2 x 3 1/2 postcard
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:31:59
This image may be protected by copyright law. For further information contact Bentley Historical Library at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Add to Portfolio