- View from Engineering Shops Tower before 1898
- 1898/1918 (ca.)
- Collection Title
- University of Michigan Photographs Vertical File
- Collection Creator
- Bentley Historical Library (collector)
- Ware and Van Brunt, architect. An addition was built to the south in 1898. The 1883 portion was torn down in 1918.
- University of Michigan--Buildings
- University of Michigan. Library
- University of Michigan--Libraries
- Bell towers--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Clock towers--Michigan--Ann Arbor
- Item Number
- Finding Aid
- Source of Title
- Scan Source
- 6 x 4 sepia tone photographic print
- Bentley Historical Library
- Date Added/Updated
- 2012-11-25 01:31:55
26258 images/descriptions are openly available.
This image may be protected by copyright law. For further information contact Bentley Historical Library at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Add to Portfolio